Until now the successful Going Balls of Supersonic Studios LTD is only available for smartphones and not yet for desktop computers. Play Going Balls on your PC today by downloading one simple application. We will give instructions on how to install the app on every desktop device.
Play Going Balls with Bluestacks on PC
Using a free Android emulator you can continue to play the app on the PC. The BlueStacks AppPlayer allows users to use all apps that are meant for mobile devices on your dekstop for free. Since 2011 over 90 million users have used the software. BlueStacks works on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 and Mac OS.
- Download BlueStacks for Windows for free and install the program.
- After installation, you can sign in with your Google Account and get access to the Google Play Store
- The Google Play Store needs to be searched for 'Going Balls'. The Android app can now be easily downloaded and installed.
- Start the app after installation and play as on your smartphone.
About Going Balls*** From the creators of GyroSphere ***
A road full of unexpected obstacles lies ahead in this challenging rolling ball platformer!
Ready for a fun ride?
• Easy, one-finger swipe ball control
• A funny collection of balls to play with
• Inventive and more treacherous tasks at every turn
• Remove Ads available