Until now the successful Sonic The Hedgehog 2 Classic of SEGA is only available for smartphones and not yet for desktop computers. Play Sonic The Hedgehog 2 Classic on your PC today by downloading one simple application. We will give instructions on how to install the app on every desktop device.
Play Sonic The Hedgehog 2 Classic with Bluestacks on PC
Using a free Android emulator you can continue to play the app on the PC. The BlueStacks AppPlayer allows users to use all apps that are meant for mobile devices on your dekstop for free. Since 2011 over 90 million users have used the software. BlueStacks works on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 and Mac OS.
- Download BlueStacks for Windows for free and install the program.
- After installation, you can sign in with your Google Account and get access to the Google Play Store
- The Google Play Store needs to be searched for 'Sonic The Hedgehog 2 Classic'. The Android app can now be easily downloaded and installed.
- Start the app after installation and play as on your smartphone.
About Sonic The Hedgehog 2 ClassicOne of the best-selling SEGA games of all time - Sonic The Hedgehog 2 is now available on mobile! Rediscover SEGA’s classic Super Sonic masterpiece! The second game in the Sonic the Hedgehog franchise brings more running, more jumping and more arcade action!
Dr. Eggman is back to his old tricks, trying to find the seven Chaos Emeralds that will enable him to complete his ultimate weapon, the Death Egg. Only Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles can defeat him in this remaster from the SEGA team behind Sonic Mania!
Sonic The Hedgehog 2 joins the ever-increasing line-up of ‘SEGA Forever’, a treasure trove of SEGA console classics brought to life on mobile for the first time!
- Twelve Badnik-infested zones to master, from underwater caverns to neon-lit casinos!
- Run, jump and spin through epic courses with Sonic, Tails, Knuckles and more!
- Choose from three exciting play modes: Online, Time Attack and Boss Attack mode!
- Play the secret Hidden Palace Zone stage that was cut from the original release!
- Fight Dr. Eggman’s creations, including the terrifying Mecha Sonic
- Obtain all the Chaos Emeralds to transform into Super Sonic and Super Knuckles!
MOBILE GAME FEATURES
- Classic Sonic Arcade Game Action with ad-support or ad-free via In-App Purchase.
- Save Your Game Progress at any point in your adventure.
- Compete Globally on leaderboards for high scores.
- Video Game Controller Support with all HID compatible controllers. Play the classic arcade game with modern video game controllers!
SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 2 TRIVIA
- This is the most complete version of Sonic The Hedgehog 2 to date, complete with widescreen, 60FPS action, and a remastered soundtrack!
- Sonic’s classic Spin Dash move was first featured in the Sonic the Hedgehog 2 game!
- The Master System version was the first game Tails appeared in, although he wasn’t playable!
- Unlike the Mega Drive/Genesis original, you can now fly as Tails!
SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 2 GAME HISTORY
- The game was originally released worldwide in November 1992.
- The Sonic Team and Sega Technical Institute (STI) came together to develop Sonic the Hedgehog 2
- Hirokazu Yasuhara was the lead designer for Sonic the Hedgehog 2 – he also worked on the original Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic the Hedgehog 3 and Sonic & Knuckles!
- Masato Nakamura, who did the original Sonic The Hedgehog soundtrack, returned for Sonic The Hedgehog 2.
- - - - -
Sonic The Hedgehog 2 is ad-supported and no in-app purchases are required to progress; ad-free play is available with an in-app purchase.
©SEGA. All rights reserved. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Sonic The Hedgehog 2, SEGA Forever, and the SEGA Forever logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA CORPORATION or its affiliates.