Until now the successful Real Car Driving: Race City 3D of Botanica Global is only available for smartphones and not yet for desktop computers. Play Real Car Driving: Race City 3D on your PC today by downloading one simple application. We will give instructions on how to install the app on every desktop device.
Play Real Car Driving: Race City 3D with Bluestacks on PC
Using a free Android emulator you can continue to play the app on the PC. The BlueStacks AppPlayer allows users to use all apps that are meant for mobile devices on your dekstop for free. Since 2011 over 90 million users have used the software. BlueStacks works on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 and Mac OS.
- Download BlueStacks for Windows for free and install the program.
- After installation, you can sign in with your Google Account and get access to the Google Play Store
- The Google Play Store needs to be searched for 'Real Car Driving: Race City 3D'. The Android app can now be easily downloaded and installed.
- Start the app after installation and play as on your smartphone.
About Real Car Driving: Race City 3D!!! Burn the asphalt of this open world city!
- Mini game checkpoint mode
- Drive with traffic
- Realistic car damage. Crash your car!
- Full real HUD including revs, gear and speed
- ABS, TC and ESP simulation. You can also turn them off!
- Accurate physics
- Several different cameras
Control your car with a steering wheel, accelerometer or arrows
Be a furious racer on a whole city for you. No need to brake because of traffic or racing other rival vehicles, so you can perform illegal stunt actions and run full speed without the police chasing you!