Until now the successful Race.io of Vive is only available for smartphones and not yet for desktop computers. Play Race.io on your PC today by downloading one simple application. We will give instructions on how to install the app on every desktop device.
Play Race.io with Bluestacks on PC
Using a free Android emulator you can continue to play the app on the PC. The BlueStacks AppPlayer allows users to use all apps that are meant for mobile devices on your dekstop for free. Since 2011 over 90 million users have used the software. BlueStacks works on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 and Mac OS.
- Download BlueStacks for Windows for free and install the program.
- After installation, you can sign in with your Google Account and get access to the Google Play Store
- The Google Play Store needs to be searched for 'Race.io'. The Android app can now be easily downloaded and installed.
- Start the app after installation and play as on your smartphone.
About Race.ioCompete 4 Players
- Race against opponents from around the world
- Make insane jumps
- Play against people at your skill
- Win races to get your name to the TOP.
"Race.io" gets really addictive and challenging game as you start playing it and keep making progress. Make insane jumps and challenge your opponents.
We are constantly working hard on making the "Race.io" better and more entertaining for you. We need your constant support. Please feel free to email us for suggestions or if you just want to say hello. We would love to hear from you. If you have enjoyed "Race.io", do not forget to rate us on the Appstore.