Until now the successful Poppy Horror: Chapter One of ABI Global Publishing is only available for smartphones and not yet for desktop computers. Play Poppy Horror: Chapter One on your PC today by downloading one simple application. We will give instructions on how to install the app on every desktop device.
Play Poppy Horror: Chapter One with Bluestacks on PC
Using a free Android emulator you can continue to play the app on the PC. The BlueStacks AppPlayer allows users to use all apps that are meant for mobile devices on your dekstop for free. Since 2011 over 90 million users have used the software. BlueStacks works on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 and Mac OS.
- Download BlueStacks for Windows for free and install the program.
- After installation, you can sign in with your Google Account and get access to the Google Play Store
- The Google Play Store needs to be searched for 'Poppy Horror: Chapter One'. The Android app can now be easily downloaded and installed.
- Start the app after installation and play as on your smartphone.
About Poppy Horror: Chapter OneCan you solve all the puzzles and make it out alive this abandoned factory? A vengeful toy named Huggy is waiting for you inside this maze. Use your powerful Blue Hand and Red Hand to hack electrical circuits or grab anything from afar. Explore the mysterious facility... and don't get caught!
Throughout the game, you need to roam around every room and complete all the fascinating quests to reach the final destination. Don't let the spooky atmosphere scare you away. Try to survive the frightening fluffy somewhere in the factory!
- Suspenseful gameplay and thrilling quests
- Mind-bending and twisted puzzles
- Intuitive controls
- Amazing graphics and sound effects
Let the fun and horror begin! It's Poppy Playtime!