Until now the successful Pikmin Bloom of Niantic, Inc. is only available for smartphones and not yet for desktop computers. Play Pikmin Bloom on your PC today by downloading one simple application. We will give instructions on how to install the app on every desktop device.
Play Pikmin Bloom with Bluestacks on PC
Using a free Android emulator you can continue to play the app on the PC. The BlueStacks AppPlayer allows users to use all apps that are meant for mobile devices on your dekstop for free. Since 2011 over 90 million users have used the software. BlueStacks works on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 and Mac OS.
- Download BlueStacks for Windows for free and install the program.
- After installation, you can sign in with your Google Account and get access to the Google Play Store
- The Google Play Store needs to be searched for 'Pikmin Bloom'. The Android app can now be easily downloaded and installed.
- Start the app after installation and play as on your smartphone.
About Pikmin BloomGrow your Pikmin, make flowers bloom, and keep track of your precious memories, all through the simple act of walking. Whether you’re going for a short walk around the corner or commuting to work, today’s the very first day of the rest of your Pikmin adventures! Gather your squad and embark on a journey of rediscovery where every step counts.
????Walk to grow more Pikmin. Pikmin grow from seedlings with every step you take. Once they are big enough, pluck them out to have them trail along. The more you walk, the more Pikmin will join your squad!
????Walk to make flowers bloom. Collect flower petals from your Pikmin’s heads and plant them as you walk to leave trails of beautiful flowers in bloom everywhere you go.
????️Walk to log your memories. At the end of the day, check out your step count along with the path you walked, and revisit the pictures you took throughout the day. Don’t forget to send your Pikmin out on expeditions to pick up the fruit and seedlings you passed on your way back home!
✨Lots of Pikmin to meet. There are seven types of Pikmin in total, and all of them have their own unique characteristics. For example, some can fly, and others are incredibly strong. When your friendship level reaches a certain threshold, your Pikmin may bring back a gift with an item that will help them become a Decor Pikmin.
????Tackle challenges with Pikmin. Nearby mushrooms are a great way to get lots of fruit. When you come across mushrooms blocking your path, you can send your trusty Pikmin squad to charge forth and make way.
- This app is free-to-play and offers in-game purchases. It is optimized for smartphones, not tablets.
- It is recommended to play while connected to a network (Wi-Fi, 3G, 4G, 5G, or LTE) in order to obtain accurate location information.
- Supported Devices: Devices with at least 2 GB of RAM running on Android 6.0 or above
- Compatibility is not guaranteed for devices without GPS capabilities or devices that are connected only to Wi-Fi networks.
- Google Fit needs to be installed and permissions enabled in order for Pikmin Bloom to accurately track your steps.
- Compatibility information may be changed at any time.
- Information current as of October 20, 2021.
- Compatibility is not guaranteed for all devices.
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically reduce battery life.
- Some functions require support for the following services:
ARCore - For optimal performance, it is recommended that you use a device with at least 2 GB of RAM. If you are experiencing frequent problems such as device crashes or delays while using Pikmin Bloom, please try the following troubleshooting steps.
Close all apps except Pikmin Bloom while you are playing.
Use the most recent operating system available for your device.
If the problem persists, please contact us with details.
Note: Many devices that do not have a built-in data-network connection do not include a GPS sensor. In the event of mobile-data network congestion, such devices may not be able to maintain a sufficient GPS signal to play.