Until now the successful Piano Star: Tap Music Tiles of Potato Games Studio is only available for smartphones and not yet for desktop computers. Play Piano Star: Tap Music Tiles on your PC today by downloading one simple application. We will give instructions on how to install the app on every desktop device.
Play Piano Star: Tap Music Tiles with Bluestacks on PC
Using a free Android emulator you can continue to play the app on the PC. The BlueStacks AppPlayer allows users to use all apps that are meant for mobile devices on your dekstop for free. Since 2011 over 90 million users have used the software. BlueStacks works on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 and Mac OS.
- Download BlueStacks for Windows for free and install the program.
- After installation, you can sign in with your Google Account and get access to the Google Play Store
- The Google Play Store needs to be searched for 'Piano Star: Tap Music Tiles'. The Android app can now be easily downloaded and installed.
- Start the app after installation and play as on your smartphone.
About Piano Star: Tap Music TilesFollow the rhythm! PIANO STAR is an amazing music game with lots of popular POP songs and Classical Piano songs.
Tap the black tiles! You can easily perform a piano music by yourself. With fun and ease, melody and rhythm of piano songs will flow freely by your fingers.
# How to play:
1. Tap the black tiles.
2. Tap and hold on the long tiles.
3. Tap double black tiles quickly.
4. Don't miss any tiles.
1. New piano songs are added every week.
2. Endless mode is in development.
3. PVP and offline modes will be provided soon.
4. Lots of free diamonds for unlocking new songs.
Hope you enjoy Piano Star: Tap Music Tiles! Don’t forget to update it for new piano songs.
Try it now! It's time to BE A PIANIST!
If any producer or label has an issue with any of the music used in the game, please send email to us and it will be deleted immediately if necessary (this includes the images used).
Are you having problems? Send an email to email@example.com