Until now the successful Draw Weapon 3D of Supersonic Studios LTD is only available for smartphones and not yet for desktop computers. Play Draw Weapon 3D on your PC today by downloading one simple application. We will give instructions on how to install the app on every desktop device.
Play Draw Weapon 3D with Bluestacks on PC
Using a free Android emulator you can continue to play the app on the PC. The BlueStacks AppPlayer allows users to use all apps that are meant for mobile devices on your dekstop for free. Since 2011 over 90 million users have used the software. BlueStacks works on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 and Mac OS.
- Download BlueStacks for Windows for free and install the program.
- After installation, you can sign in with your Google Account and get access to the Google Play Store
- The Google Play Store needs to be searched for 'Draw Weapon 3D'. The Android app can now be easily downloaded and installed.
- Start the app after installation and play as on your smartphone.
About Draw Weapon 3D[rule]
First, let's draw a weapon.
Feel free to write your weapons, but be careful about the amount of ink remaining!
After making a weapon, start the battle!
Tap at the right time to drop your opponent off the cliff!
[how to play]
1. Weapons can be made by drawing directly on the screen with your finger.
Each stat can be enhanced with points.
2. When the match starts, you can attack by pressing the [Attack] button.
Let's take a chance and attack the opponent.