Until now the successful Build Roads of Rollic Games is only available for smartphones and not yet for desktop computers. Play Build Roads on your PC today by downloading one simple application. We will give instructions on how to install the app on every desktop device.
Play Build Roads with Bluestacks on PC
Using a free Android emulator you can continue to play the app on the PC. The BlueStacks AppPlayer allows users to use all apps that are meant for mobile devices on your dekstop for free. Since 2011 over 90 million users have used the software. BlueStacks works on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 and Mac OS.
- Download BlueStacks for Windows for free and install the program.
- After installation, you can sign in with your Google Account and get access to the Google Play Store
- The Google Play Store needs to be searched for 'Build Roads'. The Android app can now be easily downloaded and installed.
- Start the app after installation and play as on your smartphone.
About Build RoadsThe town is in huge trouble! Roads are terrible and traffic is unbearable. The mayor has contracted you to build and fix all the roads in the city! Use this opportunity to upgrade your company HQ and make big bucks!
The simplest road building simulator is here!
- Pour rocks, spread them and crush them into asphalt. Put a finishing touch with a new coat of paint.
- Pour concrete and level it, then place the bricks and push those into place.
- Clean the dirt and garbage from parks, mounments and beaches.
- Build new infrastructure such as bridges, ports and train rails.
- Construct new power lines to buildings to bring them electricity.
- Upgrade and customize everything about your company including your HQ and vehicles.
Can you 100% the entire town?