Until now the successful Body Race of Gismart is only available for smartphones and not yet for desktop computers. Play Body Race on your PC today by downloading one simple application. We will give instructions on how to install the app on every desktop device.
Play Body Race with Bluestacks on PC
Using a free Android emulator you can continue to play the app on the PC. The BlueStacks AppPlayer allows users to use all apps that are meant for mobile devices on your dekstop for free. Since 2011 over 90 million users have used the software. BlueStacks works on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 and Mac OS.
- Download BlueStacks for Windows for free and install the program.
- After installation, you can sign in with your Google Account and get access to the Google Play Store
- The Google Play Store needs to be searched for 'Body Race'. The Android app can now be easily downloaded and installed.
- Start the app after installation and play as on your smartphone.
About Body RaceLights! Camera! Action! Are you ready for a WHOLE NEW TYPE OF RACING GAME? Well then, it's time to hit the runway! Welcome to Body Race.
This is a makeover with a difference—walk that catwalk, race to the finish, and stun in cutting-edge fashion.
But, along the way, you'll be met by various obstacles. Catch the healthy ones to stay fit, and avoid the not-so-healthy ones to keep your body in top shape. Simple, but oh so challenging.
HOW TO PLAY:
1. Put on those high heels and tackle those pesky obstacles.
2. As you strut through this challenging racing game before you are food and fitness obstacles. Choose the healthy items, and you'll look model-thin for sure. Fall prey to the not-so-good, and you'll see the impact on your body.
3. Race to the finish line and try to keep that model figure. Can you cross the end of the catwalk and become a supermodel? We bet you can!
- Fast and exciting gameplay
- Lots of levels to challenge yourself
- A new way to race
So are you ready to become a superstar? Let's strut it in Body Race.